Do you own investment properties that are taking up all your free time? Are you moving to another state for work, but aren’t ready to sell your Chicago home quite yet? Perhaps you’re interested in investing in Chicago real estate, and need someone with local expertise to provide day-to-day management of your portfolio. We can help!
Since 2008, Touchstone Group has been providing high quality landlord and property management services to investors like you. Whether that investment is a single unit inside a Loop high rise, or a geographically diverse portfolio of single-family homes, or multi-family dwellings in a variety of Chicago neighborhoods, we have the experience necessary to make sure you get the most out of your investment.
At Touchstone Group, we provide a comprehensive suite of services spanning the entire life-cycle of your investment. From acquisition analysis to leasing, rent collection to maintenance, turnover and rehab, and disposition recommendations, Touchstone Group handles every aspect of managing your property so that your income is maximized with a minimum of expense. And with our electronic payment options, and comprehensive, customizable reporting, you’ll always know exactly what’s going on with your investment.
A Partial List of Touchstone Benefits for Owners
- Revenue maximization through aligned interests
- Customizable expense control system with client-determined monthly maintenance thresholds
- Electronic rent collection with automated late fee tracking and online payment options
- One-click marketing of your property through the thirty largest rental websites
- Routine and critical maintenance care, secured at the most competitive rates
- Annual and monthly accounting reports, including 1099 documents for each property
- Photo documentation of move-in and move-out inspections
- Proprietary tenant screening and underwriting with historical 99.9% success rate
- Credit, criminal, eviction and OFAC reports
- Online maintenance request forms via online tenant portal
- 24-hour emergency maintenance hotline
Contact our director of landlord services, Blake Townsley, today to ask about our new client discount program! He can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at 773-281-2561.